You may have heard about solar power from a friend, on TV, or maybe your neighbors got solar panels during COVID.
- In 2020 solar power experienced a 37% growth in the United States.
- According to SEIA, 42% more solar power installed 2021 and 2025!
- Research piloted during the pandemic revealed incredible growth projection for the market over the next 18 months.
- According to ResearchAndMarkets.com, Global renewable energy market growth from $184.3 billion in 2020 to $226.1 billion by 2021, with solar leading the way.
The reasons for rapid growth:
- Homeowners who switch to solar power are saving thousands in electricity costs every year by choosing to produce their own. Southern California homeowners return on investment is usually 4 – 7 years and over 20% ROI.
- Flexible financing: Financing for your PV solar system is easier than ever, with low interest rates and shorter terms
- Increased property value: In 2020 you can still take advantage of the 26% Federal Tax Credit on the entire cost of your PV solar system. But is scheduled to drop to 22% by 2023!
- Cost of installing solar panels has drastically decreased over the past 15 years.