Learn About Solar
Learn about solar and see how you can benefit.
Once your new PV solar system is installed and interconnected, it immediately reduces the amount of energy you pull from the grid, thereby lowering monthly bills, increasing your home’s value and sheltering you from rising energy costs. The following is an overview of the reasons we have to be optimistic about solar today.
Top Reasons Why You Should Choose Solar Panels for Your Home or Business
Investments in energy efficient home features such as solar energy systems, have historically been valued based on how quickly the investment pays for itself. There are other benefits besides the value added to the home. A study conducted by National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) concluded that homes with solar panels sell 20% faster and for 17% more money, which can be recovered when the house is sold.
Once your system is installed, your outlook will improve:
- Palomar Solar power Increases your properties value.
- Palomar Solar power lowers your monthly electric bill, saving thousands of dollars.
- Palomar Solar power allows you to free up more cash each month, which can be saved or applied to meet other expenses.
- Choosing Palomar Solar power allows you to lock in the price per kilowatt hour (kWh) for the electricity you use. From then on you can smile when you read about the latest utility rate increase because you have effectively avoided it by going with Solar.
With an average lifespan of more than 25 years, our solar systems are sound investments that consistently produce returns over the long term. Solar delivers consistent investment returns you can count on without the volatility of investments in real estate or the stock market.
One more thing
- Palomar Solar reduces your reliance on fossil-fuel. The average residential solar system offsets about 100,000 lbs. of carbon dioxide in 20 years – the equivalent of driving a car for 100,000 miles.
- Or you can just plant a bunch of trees…
Ready to Get Started?
1526 Sterling Court
Escondido, CA 92029
+1 (760) 504-0388
C10 Licensed Electrical Contractor
C39 Licensed Roofing Contractor
At Palomar, no part of your project is sub-contracted. The dedicated staff at Palomar Solar will handle every aspect of your project from start to finish. Our team will draw plans, obtain city or county permits, install and have your system interconnected with your utility provider.
To schedule a no pressure consultation, please complete the form below.