Palomar Solar believes that one of the most important things to consider when hiring a solar contractor is how close the company is actually located to your job. This will give a customer some piece of mind in regards to any future service needs.
Palomar Solar is located in Escondido, CA and has several jobs for potential customers to visit and even speak to system owners about their experience with Palomar Solar. Remember this is a 20-30 year investment you are making. Do your research.
Palomar Solar is the leader of enPhase micro-inverter installations in Escondido, CA and has the monitoring to back it up.
The Palomar Solar difference:
1. First and foremost you can expect above and beyond customer service when doing business with Palomar Solar. We take pride in every aspect of your job. From initial consultation, rebate reservation, plans, permits, installation, inspections and interconnection you will be informed and impressed. We are proud of our 100% customer satisfaction.
2. Palomar Solar Consultations are performed by state licensed in home sales professionals who have been helping home owners go solar for over four years. Consultations are free, professional, no pressure, and no obligation. You will benefit from a meeting with one of our solar consultants whether you choose to do business with Palomar Solar or not. While it’s preferred to have all decision makers present at the initial consultation we do not require it. Palomar Solar recommends not doing business with companies who require this as it often turns into a high pressure “One Call Close” attempt.
3. High Quality product offering. We install Siliken solar panels (Spanish Company with US presence) and are the local leaders when it comes to enPhase micro inverter installations. In fact we have the largest enPhase monitoring network of any local company. Our product offering is based on years of research and experience. Palomar Solar installs the same products on each project. We are not offering the panel of the month club. We only offer products that we have tested, installed and monitored production. (Unlike competitors who have a portfolio of mixed and match solar panel manufacturers because of “deals” they get from the local distributor. We have found what we believe to be one of the highest quality solar panels with one of the most advantageous 25 year warranties and fortunately Palomar Solar was financially strong enough to build a direct relationship with Siliken, cutting out the middle man so we can stay competitive vs. the cheaper Chinese panels most are selling.
4. High Quality, Professional, Custom installations that are aesthetically pleasing. No two jobs are the same. Palomar Solar has installed on every type of roof and is known for it’s quality ground mount solutions. Palomar Solar will not be learning on your job at your expense. Palomar Solar uses the same in house crew with over 30 years of combined solar experience to install all of it’s jobs. No part of your job is sub contracted with us. Please visit our about us team page to get to know your professional installation crew.
5. The most advantageous financing solutions in all of southern California.
“I recently followed up with a couple who choose to go with a different company that was located in Corona, CA. The reason I followed up with homeowner was because I was bidding on another job and saw the same salesman’s name but on a different company card. I truly care about helping homeowners make great decisions when it comes to going solar so I wanted to check in with them to see how there experience was. Unfortunately you can’t win them all. I simply reached out to them to let them know I was still here in case they needed anything even though they decided to go with another company. I was shocked to get a return e-mail with in minutes. I was not shocked to here his concerns. The salesman had severely undersized his system. (This was his sales tactic to tell him I was just trying to sell him more). When the homeowner tried to set up an appointment with the company to address some of his concerns he was told they would have to charge him a service fee. (We have yet to charge a service fee to any of our customers) I told the homeowner I’d be happy to help in any way that I could. So we set up a meeting to come take a look at what he purchased. The install was a ground mount that looked like it was built atop toothpicks, even worse the panels were not tilted at all and puddle water when it rains, making it very challenging to keep clean. But the most shocking was that it was installed in the shade of an oak tree and because the homeowner was sold on SunPower’s 320 watt panels thinking that more was better. Due to the shade and the central inverter that was used his 320 watt panels were producing more like 150 watts – 190 watts a far cry from 320watts. The system has been in for six months. I recommended to the homeowner that we track the production for a full 12 months. After that we will get together to see what was sold to him in his contract and come up with a solution for him at that point” – Adam Rizzo